sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2016

One day's Barcelona

This trip didn't start that happily. I was surprised when my brother called me at the morning when I was at the railway station asking was I alive. Very sad news about how erasmus trip ended so worst as it can end.. :( 

Valencia's railway station reminded quite a lot about airport because your luggage were scanned.. I bought my breakfast first because I saw the queue was so long already and well it looked like the same when I came back.. :D I was a little bit worried that I won't get through 15min before my train leaves because the queue was quite long but luckily I was in the middle queue which was the quickest! Choose that one if you are there :D But I made it and enjoyed the Spanish views during traintrip.

I stayed the night at Mediterrarian Hostel. The place was good and I don't have any complaining about that. Well I was also only one night there but anyway, everything seemed there to be good! Their one of the speciality is having a common dinner every night. On Sunday it was tapas but I decided to get tapas from another place even it would have been nice to get to know others..
Delicious tapas!!
And some more!



















Well why I was only one night in Barcelona was because I got a straight flight to Göteborg and I had my exam of Swedish course next day.. It's always good to have the shortest way going back! This trip was also kind of exciting for me because I haven't traveled so much (only once to Monte Gordo, Portugal and once to Torrevieja, Spain to a training camp) so now I was totally alone and in a country where you maybe don't get along with English.. But there wasn't any problems, I was unnecessarily worried! :D
Platja de Sant Sebastià beach
Do you want to rent a boat? Only 400 000e/week :D
But even I had only one day I managed to go quite many place to my opinion. I walked through Las Ramblas on Sunday, which was good thing for my wallet because all shops except cafes where closed.. :D I saw ia the beach, the catedral and tasted tapas! Thanks to Minna and Teemu advice the street Carrer de Blai! :) There is small bars next to each others and you get tapas by 1-1,5e! So buy them called pintxos at first place and after you have ate move to next one! :P My visit was maybe too short there because it was Sunday and many pubs where closing at 23 but at least I got some delicious tapas!
Plaça Reial
There was a service going in the catedral..
Catedral de Barcelona
           Catedral de Barcelona
Arc de Triomf

On Monday I went first to get some breakfast from Giulietta Cafe and after that to La Sagrada Familia. I tried to order tickets to there on Sunday but the tickets to Monday morning were already sold out so I had to contented myself to admire the building outside.. So next time I will buy tickets earlier! I spent almost whole Monday at the airport because there was a strike in France so my flight was late about four hours and I was home at 21 and missed therefore my student union's Eastern dinner.. :(
La Sagrada Familia
Plaça de Catalunya
Now I'm again in Göteborg and I have only one planned abroad trip to go this spring.. and it's Norway! I have one whole week off in April so I would totally loved to go for example just to hike for five days in the fjord! Well I have seen also really cheap tickets to London (one way 5e) and to Varsova (~8e) so let's see if Norway is my only abroad trip this spring... :D

-María

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti